No Time for Nonsense
I said I’m over with my hiatus didn’t I? But apparently, time is not just with me right now…
I’m not totally saying that my schedule is jam-packed… I mean there are no blog events yet that I have attended beginning this year. But I just have so many things to blog about but find no time to write it… WHY???
1. Consequence Management is live in our office. I can no longer surf the internet as I wish, that includes plurking, chatting with IM and meebo and blogging.
2. Blogging while at office, though I used to do this on my free time, sometimes just tends me to go out of focus.
3. I’m trying to be a good role model to my officemates LOL
4. I really have lots of work to accomplish! Loads of tasks! and I am so DROWNING!!! I have been given MORE responsibilities as I mature in my role… and surfing the net isn’t exactly a buoy. It’s actually a 10-ton box of cement tied on my leg drowning me further into deep abyss.
5. Yes, I can’t blog at work but I should be able to blog at home right? — WRONG! I live 2 hours away from my office… The traffic is really draining all of my energy and by the time I get home… I just would want to sleep… If indeed I would plan to make a post for the night, I would definitely lack sleep because I have to wake up at 6am to arrive at the office by 9am… Lack of sleep = PIMPLES!!! and I got breakouts now and then… I didn’t used to have this problem… sigh… Much of my PRECIOUS Time is allotted to my traveling time in EDSA now.
So there you go… 5 REASONS!!!
I am now thinking of renting a flat once again near makati or the Fort. Because living in QC is just =.=”