Mobile Blogging, Mobile Surfing Test
This is a test.
I am blogging through http://m.wordpress.com
I am making the most out of every technology I can use!
Mobile blogging is definitely a handy tool especially with people like me who doesnâ€™t wanna be doing nothing while waiting for something. I also hate how we are always stuck in traffic here in Manila! I can be productive during these times now, thanks to mobile blogging, mobile surfing, mobile emails and IMs!
I love technology! I love WAP, GPRS, 3G, 3.5G, HSDPA and free wifis (ligaw na wifi)! I am so thankful for technology!
Thank you Smart, Globe and Sun! Yes, I have all 3 networksâ€¦ Whoopsâ€¦ Was red mobile (formerly umobile) left out? Hehe, sorry but the reality is, I donâ€™t have their sim card. I donâ€™t think I would need one eitherâ€¦ Although, I have a spare phone in my drawer.
Anyway, back to my pointâ€¦ You would love browsing mobile! Here are the list of sites that I often visit online a mobile:
1. Flaircandy.com (of course!)
2. Batangyagit.com (Winston suggested that I should make my blog mobile friendly)
3. Jehzlau-concepts.com (learning how to make money online on the go)
4. Ourawesomeplanet.com (so much I can learn about our country here and of yummyliscious foods on restos I wanna pre-taste)
5. plurk.com/m (microblogging in an instant!)
6. Facebook.com (know whatâ€™s happening to my friends, get invites, etc.)
10. Google reader (comprehensive rss on the sites that matter to me)
Mobile technologyâ€¦ Itâ€™s addicting!