Mobile Blogging, Mobile Surfing Test
This is a test.
I am blogging through http://m.wordpress.com
I am making the most out of every technology I can use!
Mobile blogging is definitely a handy tool especially with people like me who doesn’t wanna be doing nothing while waiting for something. I also hate how we are always stuck in traffic here in Manila! I can be productive during these times now, thanks to mobile blogging, mobile surfing, mobile emails and IMs!
I love technology! I love WAP, GPRS, 3G, 3.5G, HSDPA and free wifis (ligaw na wifi)! I am so thankful for technology!
Thank you Smart, Globe and Sun! Yes, I have all 3 networks… Whoops… Was red mobile (formerly umobile) left out? Hehe, sorry but the reality is, I don’t have their sim card. I don’t think I would need one either… Although, I have a spare phone in my drawer.
Anyway, back to my point… You would love browsing mobile! Here are the list of sites that I often visit online a mobile:
1. Flaircandy.com (of course!)
2. Batangyagit.com (Winston suggested that I should make my blog mobile friendly)
3. Jehzlau-concepts.com (learning how to make money online on the go)
4. Ourawesomeplanet.com (so much I can learn about our country here and of yummyliscious foods on restos I wanna pre-taste)
5. plurk.com/m (microblogging in an instant!)
6. Facebook.com (know what’s happening to my friends, get invites, etc.)
10. Google reader (comprehensive rss on the sites that matter to me)
Mobile technology… It’s addicting!