I have been a fan of Chris Brown ever since I saw his first video “Yo (Excuse Me Miss)” video. Until now, I am not tired of that song! I also watched his concert with Rihanna even if it meant I had to super save for the expensive tickets!
I was saddened by what he did with Rihanna but I do truly hope that he’s renewed because he’s such one talented artist and I just can’t bear to watch him going down the hill.
Michael Jackson’s death anniversary just happened days ago and Chris Brown made a stunning performance with his Michael Jackson tribute at the BET Awards.
Also, watch the finale of the video where he was trying to finish the song “Man in the Mirror” but he just broke down into tears and couldn’t properly sing anymore…
He’s maybe internalizing and maybe thinking of “change” within himself
Isn’t he amazing?
He sings well… and dances superb! He’s a performer and I will watch his concert again if he has one.
What do you think?
You Might Also Like:
- Rihanna and Chris Brown in Manila
- That Smile Before – Chris Masami (music video)
- You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown Now in Manila
- Rihanna and Chris Brown’s sex tape
- New Kiley Pumps from Michael Antonio
- Unboxing the Michael Antonio Kiley Pumps
- New Michael Antonio Shoes White Leno-PU
- FlairCandy Blog Won Best Personal Blog
- Music Update