Product Review: Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24
It’s my first time trying this product and like I said from the beginning of our trip, I will test this throughout the road trip! I had a hard time trying to compare it with other lotions because this product is so different. All in all, it had the things I needed for my dry, sensitive skin and uneven skin tone.
My personal skin problems:
1. Very dry skin. If I leave it unmoisturized for a month, it would look like scales!
2. Uneven skin tone. Swimming, surfing, frequent traveling, skateboarding, driving – name it I have every reason to have dark skin, but worse, it’s uneven!
3. Sensitive skin and nose. I need to properly take care of my skin because if I don’t, my allergies and eczema would all come out! My eczema is caused by both fatigue and dryness of skin.
I usually don’t care if my skin gets dark. I don’t like applying sun block on my skin all the time especially when I’m touring around different countries or when simply just walking or driving around the city. I don’t like the sticky feel of the sun block and the smell of the pool following me. For some reason, sun blocks to me, smells like the pool.
Don’t follow me guys, I have changed.
What you need to do to take care of your skin:
b. Protect from sun’s UV rays
c. Even out your skin tone
During the Northern Philippines road trip, I applied Vaseline Healthy White lotion. Did I like the Vaseline Healthy White with SPF 24?
I absolutely did!
1. Moisturizes my skin without feeling sticky! Perfect for my super dry skin!
2. There are 3 layers of protection from the sun. It protects me against UVA (PA++)* and UVB (SPF 24)*. It also has vitamin B3 that helps in skin lightening! It actually works! I didn’t look any darker than I already was! Itt somehow evened out the tan lines I got from Boracay. I think I’ll just apply this for about a couple more weeks then we’ll see how much it improves! 🙂
3. It has a nice smell. My nose is very sensitive to smell as well and I could get dizzy enough just by scents alone.
4. For some reason, this lotion gives my skin a healthy rosy glow
5. It’s affordable. You can buy it with a price range of P99 – P399. I didn’t buy my first pack as it was given to me 😛 But, will I buy this again? Oh yeah definitely 🙂
The whitening factor is just a bonus for me. I am really more concerned for a higher UVA and UVB protection with the skin moisturizer/lotion I have. Without these protection, my skin will get old easily! Wrinkled, scaly, dry! Here in the Philippines, sun is out all the time. Even walking on your way to work or school gives you exposure to sun. This all in one lotion is a Win! hurray for Vaseline Healthy White.
Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 is highly recommended for an all around lotion with a triple lightening protection that gives you a fair, even toned skin.
UVA €“ Ultraviolet A (protection to this harmful rays are measured in PA+, PA++ or PA+++)
the more pluses (+), the better protection
if you go out of the sun a lot, you need at least PA++
UVB €“ Ultraviolet B (protection to this harmful rays are measured in SPFs)
the higher the SPF the better
Even with sunscreen, it is not advised to stay too long in the sun. Reapplication is also encouraged every 4 hours.
Jealous of our road trip? Visit vaselineroadtrip.com to win a road trip for you and your friends 😉