Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Giving Journal 2011
It’s the time of the year when every journal junkie is in search for the best planner they could ever have for the new year. Choosing the right planner for you is crucial. This, by itself motivates you to write more and to look at your progress more often. It’s based on experience, if the journal is lovely, I write more and I stare at my handwriting all the time. Call it vain, but listing down my tasks and putting a check on the things I accomplish is one BIG motivation to carry out my activities for the rest of the year.
I have already given you a preview of the Belle de Jour power planner 2011, and while many girls love this, our boys are left wishing they also have snazzy planners of their own (that’s not pink). Well, they can choose to buy the Navi planner, or they can opt to buy the planner of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf – one of the BDJ founders’ lifestyle partner. CBTL has been very supportive of the BDJ girls since it started and they recently just launched a planner of their own.
The Giving Journal is a positive endeavor taken on by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® to raise awareness on the local advocacies they have been supporting. Aside from bringing customers affordable daily indulgences, caring is clearly CBTL’s cup of tea. A percentage of the total sales generated from the 2011 Give In To Giving campaign will be donated to the Real Life Foundation. Real Life is passionate about providing a better future for underprivileged Filipinos by giving them access to a good education and transforming their communities through community service. Through the Giving Journal, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf also wishes to inspire us to do our bit to give back each day. “By directly giving back to our most loyal customers like you through this planner, we also get the chance to inspire you to keep giving, every single day of the year.”
Want one? Here’s how to get your very own Giving Journal:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Regular or Large sized Original Ice Blended, Frozen Swirl, or Coffee-based or Tea-based beverage qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 24 boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
– 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
– 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
– 1 Apple Caramel Ice Blended or Apple Pie Tea Latte (regular or large)
– Any 21 Regular or Large sized Original Ice Blended, Frozen Swirl, or Coffee-based or Tea-based beverage or Frozen Swirl
2. Your stamp card must always be presented so that a box may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
3. Once all 24 boxes are stamped and completed, you will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2011 Giving Journal at any of their stores.