I know I would need to explain the title.
I couldn’t think of any title to this blog post so before writing, I decided to brush my teeth and wash up first before blogging and going to sleep. In the bathroom, I saw a HUGE dragonfly I know I’m a scaredy cat and I freak out at freaky squeeky and creepy things but a dragonfly is different
That dragonfly reminded me of my childhood. I used to catch dragonflies in 3rd grade on our school’s huge field back in the day. I am boyish and played whatever guys played during the day. Of course, I also hang out with boyish girls lol. During lunch time, while other girls are playing “sliding wallet”, I was catching grasshoppers and dragonflies. I couldn’t count how many of those insects I caught but I could remember it was many. Don’t worry, I don’t hurt them … I think I believe we let them go after we caught them. (I am not a murderer, not even to helpless insects) Well, maybe except for mosquitos and red ants grrr.
Anyway, the dragonfly is supposedly not related to this blog post. The dragonfly is just a memory that I don’t want to forget and that’s why I wanted to put it on the title. Someday, somehow, I’d be reminded of how fun it was to be a kid and play around with nature rather than cyberspace. oh well…
For the real blog post… here we go.
I don’t know where today went! A lot of things just happened let me enumerate them:
1. Woke up early to sit in DJ Vince G’s show “The G-spot” on Mellow 94.7 at the Paragon Plaza. He interviewed my friend from the blogosphere Frances Sales, editor of OK magazine and blogging at TopazHorizon.com I haven’t seen her in almost a year I think and the last time I saw her was at an event and we just quickly said hi. I thought she was going to bring baby Vito too so I thought of coming to see the little angel but she decided not to bring him up the booth because it might be noisy. It was an interesting on-air topic about how to find yourself your prince or princess.
This OK! issue is a must buy – I couldn’t put it down reading and viewing all their compilations for “Best and Worst” for the year and many other good stuff.
Here’s the intro of their interview that I shot using my Nokia N95:
2. Kiddie Party at Jollibee! I feel like I am getting old attending a children’s party of friends. Oh my goodness, let’s not talk about how I want to move forward in that aspect just yet… anyway, there was this game for kids and I was surprised that they also had some game for adults. And because people were not game.. I was volunteered @_@ at least I learned one thing today – how to pop a balloon lol
3. Popping a pimple – when you get so desperate with that HUMONGOUS pimple on TOP of your nose, you learn how to Google how to pop it ~_~ and that’s exactly what I did in Hong Kong where I couldn’t get a hold of any derma help. I thought it worked, but a week after, it’s growing again like I actually got worried that NASA’s new microbiological discovery of new species with new DNA is growing on top of my nose! EMERGENCY!!!
Since I found myself walking around the mall after the birthday party, I looked for a clinic to inject some anti-ACNE serum on it. Yes, they put needles on my swollen pimple – imagine the PAIN I had to endure. I had no choice, I have shoots coming up and I don’t want my pimple still up (that rhymes!).
4. Hair Pamperin’ – Oh, hair got fuzzed on the Hong Kong cold, time to rejuvenate with a simple hot oil Thanks to Vivere Salon and the staff for taking care of my hair
5. Shopped for stuff at 50% off – because it’s a Sale and I am being a girl ~_~’
6. Bought my new pair of glasses (2 of them) for only P1,300 each! Each glasses have multicoated lens on them already – all in the price of P1,300 faints! And the best part was, I had a free checkup (which is standard) and they made the glasses for me in my grade for only 30 minutes!
Star-Finder Optical shop at Robinson’s Place Manila. Their store is located behind the “House of Obagi” store They are also located in Bel Air Alabang They also had a few circle lenses that are of course safe to use. I discourage people buying just from anywhere. I usually buy at Optical Shops for safety. Sometimes I buy it at MyCandyEyes.com I have used their lenses and so far, so good. They also have great reviews from buyers. Shipping was also quicker than I expected
7. Last but not the least, got my underarm waxed finally. I used to shave, but now I go to waxing salon. Soon, I will have it laser-removed.
Hectic day, but now I am tired @[email protected] time to sleep guys But first, share with me…
How was your Sunday?