Schedule of Malls During Holy Week in Manila 2011
It’s Holy Week and fortunately, all of us can get some good rest. Unfortunately though, our usual forms of recreation such as dining and shopping are not available as most malls and establishments are closed.
Technically, Bonifacio High Street is almost ALWAYS open even on Maundy Thursday and Black Friday. At this time, this place is CROWDED! with dogs, kids and everything. This place is alive during the holy week so this should be your first stop if you want to go out of your house. NOTE, that not all establishments will be open. Only select restaurants.
This covers only schedule in Manila and not the schedule of malls during holy week in the provinces. Usually, everything is closed in the provinces, so you need to do your grocery by Wednesday and cook home.
Here is the schedule of Ayala Malls and SM Malls.
April 18, 2011 Monday NORMAL SCHEDULE 10am to 9pm
April 19, 2011 Tuesday NORMAL SCHEDULE 10am to 9pm
April 20, 2011 Wednesday NORMAL SCHEDULE 10am to 9pm
April 21, 2011 Maundy Thursday CLOSED
April 22, 2011 Good Friday CLOSED
April 23, 2011 Black Saturday OPEN (10am to 10pm) (others up to 9pm only)
April 24, 2011 Easter Sunday OPEN (10am to 10pm) (others up to 9pm only)
*source: Backpacking Philippines
*while some malls are open on Thursday and Friday, not all establishments are.
Do you know any open establishments during the Holy Week? Please share on the comments section below and I will include it in the list!
You Might Also Like:
- Schedule of Malls During Holy Week in Manila
- Schedule of Malls During Holy Week in Manila 2012
- Open Malls on Holy Week 2013 MRT LRT Schedule Philippines (Official)
- Heritage Tours to Ilocos and Laguna de Bay Holy Week Visita Iglesia
- F1 Chinese Grand Prix Schedule
- Sony Cybershot Luxe Wear Collection Philippine Fashion Week 2011
- Clark Hot Air Balloon 2011 Schedule
- It’s Here! Ayala Malls Style Origin Beauty in Fashion
- 2011 Pyromusical Fireworks Videos Spain Finale at SM Mall of Asia
- NSG Formula 1 Schedule