Are you the type who uses digital planners instead of the old fashioned Pen and Paper?
I tried to attempt using digital planners since I have my phone with me ALWAYS! But I’m old fashioned and I stick with pen and paper. How about you? Let me know what you prefer and why…
If you haven’t decided which planner to use yet, here’s a list of the good ‘ol fashion Pen and Paper planners:
1. Entrep Planner 2012
- It has business tips like how to register a business in the Philippines.
- It includes a Tax calendar.
- It also includes success stories and testimonials from renowned business people.
This planner is now on 30% off via Buyanihan.
2. Seatle’s Best 2012 Planner
- The one I currently use
- It includes coupons to free drinks.
- It includes fun stickers!
- 24 hours wi-fi mini coupon
- It has a month-calendar view and a free space for notes
- Note: no daily view, but it suits me well because I need notes more and the calendar view to go with it.
3. Bo’s Coffee Planner 2012 “The Coffee Book”
- Also has a month-calendar view
- with free space for notes
- simple yet compact
4. Sun Life Financial Planner 2012
- the planner aids you in achieving your goals
- has a Financial tracker of your goals and expenses
5. Belle de Jour 2012 Planner
Stay organized in school or at work. This planner is a chic carry-on!
6. Starbucks Planner 2012
I’ve been hearing good feedback about this year’s Starbucks Planner for 2012
I know there’s more, but I’ve only highlighted these ones that I have browsed through myself.
What do you have for this year? 🙂