Ohai from Baguio City! I packed for a 20 degree weather. But it plunged down to 14 degrees! I am so not prepared for the cold.
This is a working trip and I’ll be covering Panagbena, Baguio’s flower festival, for my network I’m so excited, but it means there will
be a lot of walking around the hilly parts of Baguio so I brought my Tretorn Nylites. Comfortable closed shoes.
I LOOOOOVE FLOWERS
You Might Also Like:
- Panagbenga Flower Festival Baguio City
- Tretorn Nylite Project Contest – Wear Them Your Way!
- Baguio – Camp John Hay, North Haven Spa, Bloomfields Hotel, Marcos Highway, Palaisdaan
- Official Results of Masskara Festival 2011
- First Time in Palawan, Flower Island
- Bacolod Masskara Festival Streetdance Competition Coverage
- The 15th Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival 2010 Coverage
- Vigan to Baguio: Sta Maria Church, Banauang Bridge, Session Road, Bencab Museum
- Singapore Food Festival in Manila
- Gay Pride Festival in San Fransisco