Live Without Regrets
I composed this blog post using WordPress app from my HTC Cha Cha which is currently on Smart Always ON package for 30 days.
I have a good net at home and in my workplace, but I ALWAYS NEED to be online. One, it’s part of my job as a Social Media Specialist for TV5. Two, I just need to connect personally to check my emails and social media and blog comments as a blogger. Three – early in 2010, I read an article in Inquirer about me and tagging me as a Social Media Princess. I think I have to live up to that name
Being on the go and jet setting all the time doesn’t mean I can do my work and write blog entries! Thanks to my gadgets powered by SMART! I’m on prepaid so sometimes I choose my package depending on the work I’m doing. If I’m traveling around the Philippines, I don’t rely on my hotel accommodation’s internet so I usually subscribe to SMART UNLISURF. I bring my own so I don’t have any excuse to work, write and connect. If I’m in the metro and I have internet at home and at work, but I need to check emails, tweets etc when I’m out to cover events I subscribe to ALWAYS ON. Whatever your needs are connection wise, SMART has a lot of affordable packages to offer for you.
I’ve learned a lot living an independent life. One of the tricks in life that I try to apply is “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff” It’s actually from the book by Richard Carlson. It’s all about simple ways to keep the little things from overtaking your life.
One of the best books I’ve ever read that really helped me a lot.
I guess to live life without regrets, you just have to LIVE MORE.
Regrets. “Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves – regret for the past and fear of the future.” – Fulton Oursler
Some interesting read I found over the internet that I think is worth sharing to all of my readers. Spread the positivity and love
1. Realize that it’s okay to make mistakes. Just make sure to learn from your past mistakes, forgive yourself and move on.
3. Follow your own path—not one that others want you to follow.
4. Find the humor in life and laugh like there is no tomorrow.
5. Relax and move with the flow of life by being unafraid of change.
6. Be adventurous by trying new things and taking more risks.
7. Have more intellectual curiosity and embrace creativity.
8. Try to find happiness with as many different people as you can.
9. Think for yourself instead of letting other people’s opinions influence you too much.
10.Try not to judge people before you get to know them.
11. Be thankful for what you have now instead of thinking about what you don’t have.
12. Wish well upon everyone equally and try to admire without envy.
13. Share your happiness with others instead of hoarding it all for yourself.
14. Don’t try to change someone—love who they are now.
15. Enjoy the journey, not just the destination.
16. Know that happiness is bigger than any bank account.
17. Control negative thoughts so that they don’t contribute to the outcome of your life.
18. Use your energy wisely because spending energy complaining, worrying or being impatient is just wasted energy.
19. Be bold. Find the courage to change things that should be changed and accept that there are some things that cannot be changed.
20.Love your work. If you don’t currently love what you do, figure out what you would love, and take the first step toward that life.
21.Turn your discontent into a mystery and enjoy trying to solve it.
22. Face problems from different angles in order to find solutions.
23. Gain independence by realizing that on this earth we are all dependent upon each other.
24. Change your perspective by taking on a wider view of things.
25. Don’t waste time trying to bring disagreeable people around to liking you.
26. Become the person you would like to spend the rest of your life with.
27. Be honest with yourself and others by saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
28. Treat people with respect and compassion.
29. Live in the now by loving the present and being aware of your thoughts and actions. Think happy thoughts and speak powerful words.
30.Try not to put things off until later.
31. Never hold grudges.
32. Face your fears head on and try to do the things that you think you cannot do.
33. Spend time with people who make you happy while also not depending on other people for your own happiness.
One example of being connected to your loved ones, no excuse
34. Stand up for yourself and others and don’t let anyone or anything hold you back.
35. Be yourself and love who you are now.
36. Be a participant in life rather than an observer.
37. Do the things that you love to do as much as you can.
38. Write out a list of goals and achieve them by doing them step by step. Don’t give up when things get difficult.
39. Do something every day that makes you feel proud of yourself—commit random acts of kindness whenever you get the chance.
40. And always keep on moving forward.
Source of the list: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/40-ways-to-live-life-without-regrets/