It’s the last day to book your flights with AirAsia’s promo from as low as P499 all-in fare to Kalibo and Puerto Princesa, from as low as P699 all-in fare to Davao, from as low as P799 all-in fare to Hong Kong and Macau, and from as low as P1,100 to Kuala Lumpur.
Guests can book online via www.airasia.com starting until 16 September with travel period from 3 January to 31 March 2013.
To complement this promo, AirAsia launched pre-booking for the two new hot meals online: Beef Caldereta and Chicken Yang Chow. They can also pre-book pancakes between 4:00AM to 11:00AM on all PQ flights. Guests can avail as much as 7% discount by pre-ordering their meals via airasia.com. All meals come with a 100ml water cuplet.
Philippines’ AirAsia call center also accepts booking of regular fares via +632 588 9999 from Monday to Sunday at 0800hrs to 2100hrs (GMT +8). Guests from Metro Manila may also purchase seats through AirAsia Travel & Service Centers (ATSC) located in SM North EDSA in Quezon City, in Mall of Asia in Pasay City and in Gaisano Mall in Davao City.
You Might Also Like:
- AirAsia Philippines opens new flights to Singapore at P999
- AirAsia Philippines Now Flies to Bali, Bangkok, Phuket, Australia and Japan (Fly-Through)
- Philippines’ AirAsia Flies to Singapore
- Pay AirAsia Promo Seat Sales via 7-Eleven Stores
- Free Seats AirAsia
- AirAsia Philippines Inaugural Flight to Kuala Lumpur (photos)
- Philippinies’ AirAsia Flies to Taipei
- AirAsia ASEAN Launched for Regional Expansion
- AirAsia Inaugural Flight to Kuala Lumpur, More Flights to KL
- Interview with AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandez