I’m sick. I think I have either the flu or cold. It gets worse because I have sinusitis, rhinitis .. You name it.
So my nose bled again. Probably from too much snorting.
Random thoughts crossed my mind like:
- ooh, that’s how red my blood is
- why is our blood red?
- why can’t it be pink? Or purple? Or white?
- Then again I recalled someone said that blood only becomes red when in contact with oxygen. Is that true?
On another note. My nose bleeding just stopped while I’m typing this over my Blackberry. I’m lucky my blood clots fast and my wounds heal quick. But then again, could that mean I’m prone to aneurysm? Hello Hannah!?! I’m just being paranoid.
Anyway, don’t mind me and my randomness. I shall sleep now.
You Might Also Like:
- Blood Test
- Test Blog Post Using Blackberry Bold 9700
- Blue Bloods: Law vs Blood
- Disturbing or Sexy? True Blood Rolling Stone Cover
- Blackberry Bold 9900 with the New Blackberry 7 OS
- What’s New? Blackberry Curve 8520, Mobile Blogging, Wordcamp
- Blackberry Playbook OS 2.0 Update with Android App Support
- Smart Blackberry Playbook Plans
- The Holiday Connection Promo: Smartphone + Bluetooth Headset
- Testing WordPress App for Android