Woohoo! It’s my first time in Taiwan and landing in this beautiful country has been pretty relaxing!
We were greeted by the friendliest people of AirAsia Taiwan. All the passengers of the inaugural flight were givin a little present when we landed.
To celebrate the inaugural flight, Philippines’ AirAsia raffled off a trip for 2 to a local destination and another trip for 2 for an international flight!
One of the winner’s names is very close to my name and middle name which surprised me!
The trip from Clark to Taiwan takes about 2 hours. AirAsia offers meals onboard. When you order online, you will even save a lot for the meals! My favorite is the Chicken Rice.
Maan Hontiveros, AirAsia PH CEO, is very delighted to offer this new route from North Luzon. It is the first route from Clark to Taipei. There are also a lot of Filipinos in Taipei from the North.
What to do in Taiwan?
For only 3 days, We can only explore and enjoy the sites in the main city, Taipei. If I could stay longer, I’d travel east and south of Taiwan.
Our main itinerary would include Taipei 101, hot springs, National Palace Museum, Martyr’s shrine, Bao’an and Confucius temples, Shilin Market, Din Tai Fu restaurant and more. Xiao long bao and milk tea overload!
You Might Also Like:
- Getting from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport to Taipei
- Baoan Temple in Taipei and Indulging into Taiwan’s Way of Life (Bao’an)
- Philippinies’ AirAsia Flies to Taipei
- Discovery Center of Taipei
- Din Tai Fung Taipei Famous Xiao Long Bao Restaurant from Taiwan
- Night Markets in Taipei: Shilin Market
- AirAsia Philippines Inaugural Flight to Kuala Lumpur (photos)
- AirAsia Inaugural Flight to Kuala Lumpur, More Flights to KL
- Touchdown Malaysia: Penang and KL
- Pay AirAsia Promo Seat Sales via 7-Eleven Stores