Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub
There are days when my skin just feels like it needs attention. This might be due to the weather or my stress levels. When I see it scaling, dry and a but rugged, I know it’s time to exfoliate.
I just jumped out of the pool for cardio exercise when there it is, horrible looking skin. I cruised through my supplies cabinet and hey, I have this new product to try!
A Javanese Beauty Ritual
Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub has Green Tea and Vitamin E.
The feel: the cream feels smooth and the tiny scrubs are fine. Sometimes, body scrubs leave my skin red after I use it (it always does and I’m used to it), but Lulur didn’t give me that!
From the package it says “Dermatologist tested and Hypo-allergenic” – yaye for people who have sensitive skin like me. The feel was quite nice and my skin didn’t feel irritated.
What I love about Lulur is that you get to feel fresh and nice after application. Trust me, it’s not a strong scent, but a lasting after-smell that I know this is the scent that your nostrils would love to chase.
Whitening, Exfoliation and Youthfulness
According to the packaging description, this body scrub also has whitening effect. It’s a plus for people who wants to even out their skin tone. Exfoliating does the job of renewing old skin cells and making way for younger cells
Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub is a beauty treatment which originated from the royal places of Java, Indonesia and inspired a ritual called lulur. Lulur was originally intended for the bride-to-be in order to beautify, smoothen and whiten her skin before the wedding day.
- Lulur beads gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
- Frequent usage reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches, especially in areas prone to darkening like the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between the thighs.
- Contains Green Tea and Vitamin E to help protect the skin and keep it healthy.
- It also has moisturizers that leaves skin with a light fragrant scent.
Scrub all over your skin especially the dark areas while it is dry to remove impurities, dead skin and dirt. Rinse with water.
Sometimes, I use this to scrub my lips too – to take away that flaky dry overskin that looks saggy when you apply lipstick! I also love using it on my underarms – to get rid of that stubborn deodorant residue.
You usually use body scubs 3x a week or every other day. Others like to use it only twice a week. It’s up to you but definitely, keep your skin glowing and healthy by using this at least twice a week.
Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub Price
And now for the practical question: How much is it? I’m not sure if the price is updated, but for this tub, it costs around P130. My! Great value there. I estimate that this tub could last me for 2-3 months! Great value there. Share it with your mom, sisters, brothers and dad. Guys need some exfoliating too sometimes.
You Might Also Like:
- My Body’s Like Whoah!
- Coke Zero Ambassador Solenn Heusaff – Wild at Heart, Fit in Body
- Body Sculpting, Weight Loss and Wellness at Aesthetic Science
- I’m a fan of The Out of Body Special!!!
- Rediscovering Asian Pop
- Curves Fitness Circuit Training, Body Fat and Calorie Diet
- The Bourne Legacy Asian Premiere at Resorts World Manila
- Total Relaxation and Pampering at Aesthetic Science
- Beauty-licious 50% off on Neutrogena Christmas Gift Bundles
- SM Beauty Within