Spray Conditioner – Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy
So today, I ran out of conditioner. It was a really bad time to lack conditioner because I just got out of the pool.
Chlorine just doesn’t do well with a colored hair! Bad combo!
And so I scowled my cabinet for some emergency conditioner supply and found this!
It’s a spray conditioner by Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy. It’s the very first time I encountered a spray conditioner in my life and it works pretty convenient for me!
All you need to do is do your shower routine. Shampoo your hair and rinse. On towel dried hair, spray the conditioner around. I used about 5 sprays. Don’t forget to shake it before use.
It really surprised me that it worked pretty well. Without conditioner, my hair would usually be very tense and super tangled! But when I sprayed this on, I was able to comb easily. This tool is also perfect for people who are in a rush!
Here are a few other benefits you can get out of it:
- Balances the moisture levels within the hair
- Smooths and and protects the hair’s surface
- Improves combability
- Creates healthy, natural shine without overburdening
- Hyaluronic Acid Derivative: injects moisture into the hair structure
- Amino Cell Rebuild Technology: repairs the inner hair cell structure
- Lightweight Emulsified Silicone Oil: prevents hair breakage and split ends
- Panthenol: provides essential moisture
As for the cons, I haven’t experienced any odd effects yet. So far, so good
Unfortunately, this can be only bought at Schwarzkopf places, they exclusively make this kind of product.
You can BUY this product from Amazon though for only $10. Just click on the BUY button below
You Might Also Like:
- Good Hair, Bad Hair
- Hair Manila: Home Service Hair Extensions in Manila
- New Haircut and Hair Color with David’s Salon
- Halfway Through the Mystery
- The Reveal: Pantene is the Mystery Hair Care Brand
- Mystery Unmasked
- A Very Mysterious 14 Day Challenge
- End of Mystery!
- Dying Eternally
- Tony and Jackey Korean Salon