I appreciate happy gestures thoughfulness and friendship
Today, a friend from Malaysia sent me a CNY greeting card, wishing me a prosperous year.
Come to think of it, I haven’t really received any snail mail in my life. May I just say, old school is cool!
I happened to pass by our local post office… It looks kinda dead apparently.
Anyway, I’m just too happy, I blogged about it. I appreciate the sweet gestures of my friends even if they’re far away.
Thank you chewygummy.com
You Might Also Like:
- Flair Tips on Managing your Credit Card
- Withdraw Google Adsense Payment via Robinsons Bank ATM Card
- Pinoy Pride Fair in Singapore 2011
- iBattz Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet
- Solo Trip Hong Kong CNY
- PXC 35 Calendar and Fight Card
- Chinese Grand Prix Result 2011
- Free Nike Park Apparel with your new EastWest Bank Credit Card