Life in the South definitely has its rewards. The new Crimson Hotel Filinvest City has great news for residents and office people in the south area!
For its first offering this 2013, Crimson Hotel Filinvst City, Manila’s Café Eight showcases buffet dining at its best with Southern Perks a 25 % OFF exclusive to residents and employees based south of Manila and Luzon.
Discounted rates start at P749 for breakfast, P825 for lunch and P1,050 for dinner per person.
Diners may avail themselves of the promo starting January 10 to February 10, 2013 upon presenting a valid government or company ID indicating residence or business address within the following areas: Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Parañaque, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon
Experience a taste of world-class hospitality at the new Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila. For more information contact 863-2222, visit www.crimsonhotel.com/manila or email email@example.com. Visit facebook.com/CrimsonFilinvestCity or follow @Crimson_Alabang for fabulous updates.
You Might Also Like:
- Star Gazing on Earth Hour with Seven Suites Hotel
- Hong Kong 2010 Island Pacific Hotel Victoria Harbor View Day 1
- Yearly Earth Hour Coverage 2010: Seven Suites Hotel and Observatory
- Day 4: Dumaguete City
- Squeeze that Gas at City Kart Racing in Manila
- Dwarika’s Hotel in Kathmandu, Nepal – Indulging in the Nepali Culture
- Baguio – Camp John Hay, North Haven Spa, Bloomfields Hotel, Marcos Highway, Palaisdaan
- Kantipur Temple House, Eco-Hotel in Thamel Kathmandu
- Panagbenga Flower Festival Baguio City
- Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Enchanted Garden and Disney Characters