Earning Income Online – Post. Usap. Deal.
Recently, I realized I have a lot of gadgets that I don’t get to use anymore. I LOVE buying gadgets! It just makes my life easy and awesome But then, I don’t have all the time in my life to tinker with all of them.
If you are reading this, take a moment and look around your house. How many things do you see that you haven’t used in at least a year. Uh-huh, surprisingly there’s quite a few items in your house, that you don’t need. One man’s trash, is another man’s treasure. Yep, somewhere out there, someone would be interested in buying what you don’t need anymore.
Hoarding. I think Filipinos are guilty of this. I am guilty of this! I’m collecting these phones that I don’t get to use. I would think “sayang, baka magamit pa ng yaya ko.” Or, “No one would want to buy this anymore!”
My inner gut says “Don’t make a statement unless you tried it.”
Here’s a video about a typical Filipino household who got smarter.
I have decided, it’s time to sell.
I have been following this local buy and sell website for a while – Sulit.com.ph. Yes, I bet it sounds familiar, because when you google something you need, this website pops out quite often. Why is this website so popular? Because people need to buy. People need to sell.
Currently, Sulit.comph is the Philippine’s #1 Buy and Sell Website. It has always been since years ago and up until now, it has maintained its status to be at the top. I am marveled by this achievement thought I would take advantage of this.
Ready. Fire. Aim.
In the world of the internet, we don’t do the usual ready-aim-fire. Because the cost of putting up an online business or online website is not much as compared to having a physical store, we just READY ourselves for ideas and opportunities, FIRE – (just do it), AIM (adjust as necessary).
This is what happened to the founders of Sulit RJ and Arianne David (bf-gf at that time, but now married). Sulit hand humble beginnings when they launched it on September 11, 2006 in RJ’s room.
Their starting capital P2,400.
Like I said earlier, it doesn’t cost much to put up a business idea online. P2,400 might just include the “.com” purchase and some hosting services.
Investing for FREE
RJ and Arianne had an initial investment of P2,400. You too can invest even for FREE! Maybe all you need is a little time to set up an account at Sulit.com.ph and take advantage of the creation of RJ and Arianne. It took me barely 3 minutes to set-up mine!
With Sulit, you can start to profit at no cost at all because they offer FREE membership and FREE posting of ads.
If you are selling a house, lot, gadgets, your services and other items (new or old), then I think it’s about time you take advantage of this site too.
Features of Sulit.com.ph
- The Philippines’ #1 Buy and Sell Website
- Free membership + Free posting of ads
- Sulit Gold – Sulit.com.ph’s virtual currency which sellers purchase to get more exposure for their ads
- Sulit.com.ph has a thriving community with 1.9 million members (aka Sulitizens) – a trait that sets them apart from other local buy and sell websites in the country
- Received more than 2 billion total pageviews last 2012
- Current stats: average of 7 million pageviews and 700,000 unique visitors DAILY
- Won numerous awards including Best Website from the Philippine Web Awards
- No. 1 local website in the Philippines, the only local website in the top 10 websites in the Phils.
So, what are you waiting for? Ibenta mo na!
Post. Usap. Deal
*Post sponsored by sulit.com.ph
You Might Also Like:
- Take your Business Online with Squarelet
- Hot Website 001: Post Secret
- Hot Website 005: Baby Pips Online Forex School
- Please Like This Post on Facebook
- Shop Early for Christmas Online
- ZOMG Deal of the Week!
- Do You Know What Your Kids Do Online?
- Test Blog Post Using Blackberry Bold 9700
- Post-Election Sale!
- Online Shopping for Whooga Ugg Boots