Crumpler has been really creative in their bag designs and their naming system. For the name “Flock of Horror” for a bag, you’d think it’s a scary, haunted, crazy bag – my imagination just runs wild but simply, it’s a house for your everyday gadgets!
I don’t know how many percent of the population in Manila comprises of office people but this bag is surely for them and for the daily commuters as well.
The design is unique with its flip top cover. Secure enough to seal the zipper. I think it will do a good job fooling thieves don’t you think? Although, you’d think this bag is small – but it can actually fit a 15-inch laptop!
You can carry it like a tote, backpack-like or a sling bag.
One thing I love about Crumpler bags is that they have a lot of pockets and separate room for your things, making them the most organized bags you’ll ever have.
It has five storage zones:
- Quick access front zippered pocket
- Concealed top opening zippered stash pocket
- Zippered top opening main cargo space
- Interior padded sleeve with velcro closure for up to a 15-inch laptop
Comfort in Carrying
Flock of Horrer has padded carry handles. This is meant for carrying the bag comfortably despite the weight. You know how our laptops could weigh like a ton of brick sometimes!
The padded carry handles are soft, but sturdy strong. The bag’s foam padded twill weave carry handles are designed to hold their shape while mounting naturally to the contours of your hand.
What a relief! I always get rashes from strap burns. I’m not sure if most of you get this too.
The shoulder harness is also adjustable. You know how petite I am and I need the strap to be a little tighter. The shoulder harness features a 38mm soft webbing strap design with easy-to-adjust buckles. This way, you can position it exactly where you need to ensure an even and ergonomic weight distribution.
For a gadget bag, you’d want to invest on a water resistant portable storage. Flock of Horror is one and it does the job of protecting your gadgets.
The Flock of Horror is designed from water resistant materials and water resistant zippers for maximum protection in wet weather.
When you invest in a Cumpler bag, you usually get a guaranty for life! House of Horror is no exception. They constructed this bag with ultra durable materials and reinforce the joining and / or stitching on all stress points – carrying Crumpler’s famous lifetime guarantee.
Like and Follow Crumpler Philippines
Like and Follow Digits Trading
You Might Also Like:
- Crumpler House of Horror – Gadget Bag Backpack
- Crumpler Headaitch Review: Your Everyday Bag
- Crumpler Ultimate Exit Bag Review: For the Travel Savvy and Gym Bunny
- Crumpler Volume Rebate Travel Bag Organizers
- Crumpler Bags Stylish Camera Bags
- A House for your Cameras In Transit: Tenba Shoulder Bag
- Rolser Trolleys: Fashionable Eco-bag Strollers
- The Limpet, The Carrot and The Noose: Crumpler Travel Accessories
- Gadget Chic times Three
- Digital Shopping Promo: Sony and Crumpler