Summer is here! In a tropical island like the Philippines, we have the luxury to just drive a few hours to our enjoy our beaches! There are also quite a number of surf spots that we enjoy and the ladies have been getting more and more involved with surfing! We have a lot surf spots in the Philippines! We are situated around generous bodies of water – South China Sea, Celebes Sea and the Pacific Ocean, giving us a good ride!
The most wonderful part about surfing is you feel good every time you ride that wave. You brave yourselves to either battle, or go with the waves to get a good ride. And for every brave heart you give, you gain a whole lot of confidence that trickles down to your entire well-being. We feel good, and we have to look good! Why not? Looking good and gearing up for the challenge gives you an armor of confidence!
Roxy just introduced their latest collection featuring the designs of Diane Von Furstenberg! Here’s a video of Diane Von Furstenberg, sharing her inspiration in designing this collection for Roxy surfer girls.
“Fear is not an option.”
“You should follow your heart like you ride a wave.”
“I design for women who want to be the woman they want to be, and a surfer girl wants to surf!”
The DVF Loves Roxy Collection
Camo True Black
Free Fall Board Shorts
Hopscotch Knotted Bandeau
These are now in the Philippines! I can’t wait to get my own DVF Loves Roxy surf wear!
Follow Roxy Philippines
You Might Also Like:
- Surf’s Up 2009
- The Circle Hostel – Budget Surf Trip in Zambales
- Candy and Torta Surf film presents: Water Babies
- It’s About Time Men Wear the Pants Again
- Tretorn Nylite Project Contest – Wear Them Your Way!
- Travel Blogger Fashion – What to Wear During a Flight
- La Union Aug Long Weekend – Day 2
- Sony Cybershot Luxe Wear Collection Philippine Fashion Week 2011
- Flair Candy Surfing Video
- Summer with Ensembles