Open Malls on Holy Week 2013 MRT LRT Schedule Philippines (Official)
Where are you staying for Holy Week? If you’re staying just within Metro Manila, then you would be interested in what malls open or what time the lrt and mrt operates during holy week.
I feel bad because I don’t have any plans for Holy Week yet… anyway, I don’t see any announcement yet on mall’s schedule during the Holy Week or mrt and lrt schedules but here’s what I think would happen based on last year’s Holy Week.
MRT and LRT Holy Week Schedule in Manila (official, confirmed by MRT LRT Spokesperson)
— Hernando T. Cabrera (@attycabs) March 14, 2013
– no MRT and LRT (Holy Thursday) – (Easter Sunday) for maintenance works
– on Holy Wednesday: (this is my estimate based on last year’s info)
LRT last trip at 8 pm for Line 1’s Baclaran and Rooseveltstations; and Line 2’s Santolan and Recto stations.
MRT last trip at 10pm from North Ave. station and 10:30 from Taft Ave. station
– on Monday, MRT and LRT resumes at 5am
Shopping hours and Mall Schedule during Holy Week (unofficial, my estimate based on last year’s info)
– SM Malls: CLOSED on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. Except for SM Baguio which will remain open from 10am – 10pm on both days. Some shops and restaurants by the SM Mall of Asia Veranda and the bay area will remain open.
– Malls closed on Holy Thursday and Good Friday (opens on Saturday)
Glorietta, Greenbelt, Market! Market!, Trinoma
Note: this is not inclusive of all malls.
– Bonifacio High Street, The Fort is usually open on Holy Thursday and Good Friday (some select stores).
NOTE: It is best to call the mall first before going.
Or just have a staycation at home, watch movies… or drive to the nearest beach…