Happy 5th Anniversary to FlairCandy.com!
It’s been a great year so far 🙂 Actually, every year keeps getting better and better compared to the previous ones. I hope it continues to follow this pattern for the many years to come.
Quite frankly, I’ve been busy with online and offline things. I’m transitioning to a new job, moving houses, blogging, tending to my heart (lol) and many other things. Everyday, is a great day to fulfill a dream, and to follow my heart’s beat.
I’m writing this at the restaurant Balcony of my hotel in Boracay. Don’t be envious, you don’t know how much hard work I put in to make my dreams possible. Sometimes I don’t get to sleep enough, had to make crazy hard decisions, prioritize and sacrifice a few things to get the things that I want and need in my life. Yesterday, I only had 1 hr sleep in 2 straight days. yeah. It’s because I’m at “work-from-gala” mode.
I’m just happy that today, May 1 Labor Day, is a holiday and i get to relax for real 🙂 And it’s my blog’s anniversary!
I just want to thank all my friends, loved ones, family and partners for making this a happy journey!
– My mom and my family (for all the support – financial and emotional)
– My Nyok friends (Mica, Jehz, Winston, Ada, Maki, Cai)
– Special mention to Jehz for still hosting my site for after 5 years
Mica and Jehz
– Special mention to Mica for being my partner in crime (figuratively speaking) for keeping my secrets and sharing with me yours
Mica and me in Singapore
– To the surfing jugettes (seriously we need to change our name) how about “Salty Sisters” (it’s a real surfer term) Angela and Kristel <3 you gaiz are love .. and the rest of the Boracay team Arthur, Brian, Dell, Mark, Joel, Julius, Ada, Krissca and to the one who didn’t go with us Tere.
– To my best friends in high school (Angh and Andrea) and college (Charm, Roxy and Irene)
– To the PHL 360 family for the unforgettable adventure!
– To NUFFNANG team for all the support with this blog, for giving me lots of opportunities, for the parties – to a great partnership!
– To Smart family – who has been my mobile broadband connection for years and years. I cannot work from gala without you… and also to the people behind Smart for always inviting me to your cool events
– To the Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass team for keeping me healthy (otherwise, I’d be sickly with my daily activities)
– To doc Yanny of Aesthetic Science
– To Digits Trading, Mel and Jeff for giving me gadgets to review
– To Air Asia for inviting me to explore the world
with Tony Fernandez CEO of Air Asia
– To Agoda.com for letting me stay in places while exploring the world
– To Vivere Salon and Nailaholics for my beauty needs
– To the Viviamo girls for the Belle de Jour organizers and BDJ boxes
– To the Jewelmer family for sharing my passion with the seas and being beautiful inside and out.
– To the Vaseline company and people behind it.
– To Expedia family (Yoshke and Jas)
– To Sofitel, Spiral and Vietura family <3
– To TV5 family, I have learned a lot and will continue to help (Ram, Leng, Sheena, Carlo, Ms. Sheila and of course the rest – too many to mention guys you know who you are)
– To Roxy PH for the awesome swim and sportswear
– To the Polecats family, for giving me the best medecine for depression and quarter-life crisis
from zero flexibility and strength – to this!
– To my pole mates – stay sexy!
– To Big Shift studios for letting me experience how it is to join a Pole competition
– To all my blog’s partners
– Last but not the least, to all my READERS — seriously, what would I do without you guys… Thank you for participating in my contests, for commenting, for reaching out via email, for asking advice from me in terms of gadgets, health & fitness, travel, photography, love and life. Thank you for reaching out to me when you feel I am in my lowest of low… you keep this blog’s heart beating… *emotional happy tears*
and to everyone who has held my hand, for the good things and the bad things and the many random things! For keeping this life interesting. Crazy, fun, but responsible.
Did I miss anyone? This brain of mine is not perfect 😛 But if I did forget, let me know if I do, I’ll make it up to you.
Life is all about giving and receiving 🙂 Give love, receive love. Give happiness, receive happiness. Give, what you want to receive. Love is such a beautiful thing <3 Love gives meaning to life. Thank you friends!