Social Media Resolutions
Before I left Boracay, I visited Vietura at Sofitel and chanced upon a wonderful surprise by their lobby. For a Social Media person like me, I appreciate what the Sofitel team had in mind for Social Media Week.
Went to Vietura to get my tummy shaped before my Boracay trip!
and a wonderful surprise awaited everyone in Sofitel’s lobby!
They decorated their lobby’s centerpiece with very familiar icons!
I just had to participate
Hence, here are my Social Media resolutions for the year.
- I shall limit selfie posts to once a day. (what? huge sacrifice I say so… yeah :P)
- I shall avoid touching my phone or my laptop when I am emotionally vulnerable, to avoid posting stuff I will soon regret.
- I should not get affected by trolls! (they will only give me wrinkles)
- I should verify facts on my own before believing everything that’s being shared online.
- I shall not spam!
- I should block people who spam my Facebook / Twitter / Instagram feeds, nakaka-BV! nakaka-stress!
- I should not tag people when they are not in the photo and “un-friend” friends who tag ugly photos of me! (just kidding!!! :P)
- I should always be “picture-ready” in case someone takes a picture and tags me!
- I should only use relevant hashtags on my posts.
Sorry, can’t help it 😛 #selfie
Anyway, if you’ve got your own Social Media resolutions, feel free to share them on the comment section below