Polarity Physiotherapy in Manila
Whether you are an athlete, a gym buff or an office person (or all of the above), our body still requires some attention. Our body is the one physical asset we have to go on with our day and improve our quality of life. With that said, it is really important for us to listen to what our body is telling us, take care of it, and push our own limits to achieve greatness,
Maximize your body’s performance, reach and maintain top condition, and feel better than ever. For good.
Most people think that I am always healthy and my body is strong. This is my goal, and while I’d like that to be always true, there are still a few things I would like to improve on my body. Despite the fact that I always work out and eat healthy, doesn’t mean that I can just ignore some signs that my body is telling me.
Sometimes, I am not sure if I am over-training and making my muscles suffer too much fatigue. Or I don’t know if it’s just my posture. But one of the main problems I face is my upper back. It always feels uncomfortable. It does not hurt. But sometimes, I just feel like I need a massage every day! That does not sound good.
Lucky for me, I heard about Polarity Physiotherapy. When I heard that this place exists, I went immediately to have my upper back checked. Enough of the questions, it’s time I have an expert in myofascia take a look at my chronic pain.
Polarity is an advanced manual physiotherapy and myosfacial release center located in #47 Examiner St. Quezon City. It is a premiere Physical Rehabilitation, Functional training and Wellness facility that caters to all clients who need relief from pain, recovery from injury, improvement of physical condition or beginning a new and healthy lifestyle.
If you are:
• Tired of being in pain from a physical condition or injury
• Tired of long lines at the hospital or waiting in other physical rehabilitation facilities
• Looking for a place to start
• conditioning your body without feeling intimidated in gyms and other exercise facilities
• Looking for specialized training programs that are based on your health goals and physical fitness level
• If you want to experience the new and emerging techniques of manual therapy and new approaches that work to get you better, faster.
The Polarity Physiotherapy team consists of well- trained, skilled and PRC- licensed Physical Therapists from outstanding Physical Therapy Programs in the country. They have specialized training in the facets of physical rehabilitation through exercise, manual therapy, muscle and fascia manipulation, muscle release techniques, functional exercise and training, and specific conditioning.
They offer the following services:
1. Myofascial Release (MFR) – an effective hands-on therapy which can directly change and improve health of the fascia. The purpose of MFR is to break down scar tissue, relax the muscle and ‘myofascia’ and restore good posture.
– MFR techniques focus on relaxing the deep tissue of the body providing lasting and effective relief to the patient.
– It uses slow and sometimes deep pressure to restore the proper health of the fascia.
2. Physiotherapy – a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and well being, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle. At the core is the patient’s involvement in their own care, through education, awareness, empowerment and participationin their treatment.
More photos on my Flickr
If you have been having chronic pain that won’t just go away, I highly recommend this place. After my first Myofascial release with one of the therapists, I felt my spine and posture improve, the pain gone for about a month and relief from feeling uncomfortable with my upper back all the time.
Even if their location is far from where I live, I would make time to go back here again.
Polarity Physiotherapy Center
Address: #47 Examiner St. Brgy. West Triangle, Quezon City
Contact#: Globe: +63977 692-1380 | Sun: +63943 658-4890 | Landline:(+632)799-2700