PAL Boeing 777-300ER Tour
Click above to press play. PAL Boeing 777 tour!
Philippine Airlines just welcomed a new plane to its fleet! PAL recently acquired its 7th Boeing 777-300ER allowing them to offer more flights to North America. They’re going to fetch an 8th B777 this December! How exciting! There will be much more fun in the sky!
With more flight offerings and variety of schedules, passengers (including me) would absolutely get delighted with these choices.
By December 2016, PAL will start to operate double daily flights between Manila and Los Angeles from 10 weekly flights. Flights between Manila and Vancouver will also increase from 7 to 10 weekly and flights between Manila and Toronto will increase from 3 to 4 weekly.
I think I just wrote the magic word – “WIFI”
wifi wifi wifi wifi!
Imagine long hours up in the air with no entertainment! Now, you can wifi till sawa (I hope it’s unli). I haven’t tried a PAL long haul flight yet so I don’t know if the wifi is sagana (abundant).
The 2 B777s will be Wifi-enabled and are equipped with in-seat inflight entertainment. Check out my VLOG to take a peek and what’s in store for you!
Specs and other info
I’m not going to dive into super technical terms, but here are things we passengers usually care about, and some nice facts Â you’d like to know.
- 42 Business class seats
- 323 Economy seats
- designed by LIFT Strategic Design, a Tokyo-based studio headed by Daniel Baronl
- carpet design inspired by “banig” (basket weave) and handwoven floor coverings
- walls show a coastline pattern of the sea around an island
- Economy class seat fabric features a flip-flop color-change effect, depending on viewing angle.
- PAL Group will have a total of eighty planes by the end of the year
More photos here.