A Healthy and Beautiful New Year!
I’ve had enough New Year’s resolutions and one thing I just want to keep is to stay healthy and take care of my body (and mind). This is just a quick post so that I can immortalize my goals and put it on my blog for the public to see.
Laziness is a sin for me and I cannot tolerate that for myself.
1. Pole and dance more
2. Yoga and meditation for the body and mind
3. Gym and group exercise for my cardio. (The only key to burn stubborn fat)
4. Martial Arts by mid year. Let me start with boxing. Kung fu is nice when I progress
5. Skin, hair and beauty care. The goal is to look younger as I age 🙂 It is not impossible!
6. Travel more. I think it’s the reason why my eye sight got better. from -75 -75 vision to -25 -50, It’s a miracle
Thank you to my blog partners and friends!
Air Asia Go
Cheers to a fruitfull year ahead!